"/""" Caro's Kaartjes: A little birdie told me... # Stamping and Blogging

Pagina's

3 september 2014

A little birdie told me... # Stamping and Blogging



Yes, het is weer woensdag en dus een nieuwe sketch van Stamping and Blogging staat voor jullie klaar.
Deze week zit er nog een extra uitdaging bij, want het is de bedoeling om met washi tape te spelen.
Nou dat is voor mij echt een uitdaging! Want ik eigenlijk weet ik me niet zo goed raad met dat spulletje, behalve dan dat het handig is om even snel iets op te plakken en een envelop leuk mee dicht te plakken.
Dus ben ik even op Google en Pinterest aan kijken en wat kun je er veeeeel leuks mee doen! 
Ik ben eenvoudig begonnen, door gewoon wat washi tape boven elkaar op een kaartbasis te plakken en er een bannertje van te knippen. Verrassend hoe simpel het is en wat een leuk effect je meteen hebt!
Voor deze kaart heb ik gebruik gemaakt van het Beach House Designer washi tape en de rest van de kaart heb ik op de kleurtjes van dit washi tape gebaseerd, nl. Real Red, Crushed Curry en Pool Party. Dit zijn kleuren die ik zelf niet zo snel zou kiezen bij elkaar, maar ook dat gaf weer een verrassend leuk effect. Je ziet, ik ben weer lekker uit mijn comfortzone gegaan deze keer! En om het dan nog wat verder out of the box door te trekken heb ik een stempelset {For the birds} uit de kast gepakt die ik zoooo leuk vind, maar die ik toch vaak oversla omdat je erbij moet kleuren, wat niet mijn sterktste punt is. Maar oefening baart kunst, dus die uitdaging ben ik ook weer aan gegaan.
Ik heb heerlijk zitten spelen met mijn markers en een blenderpen. Enig! Ik had er echt lol in.
Weer een totaal andere kaart dus, dan je in eerste instantie misschien van mij verwacht, maar ik vond in dit geval de clean and simple look wel passend. Voor een beetje omschmuck heb ik de rhinestones gekleurd met mijn blendabilities. Zooo leuk! Op deze manier kun je de kleur van je rhinestone (strass steentje) aanpassen aan de kleuren op je kaart.


*** Yes, it's Wednesday again, so it's time for a new Stamping and Blogging Sketch.
This week we have an extra challenge for you; use washi tape.
Well I don't know about you, but for me that's a real challenge! Actually I mostly don't know what to do with that goodie, except for closing an envelope or stick something down real quick.
So I went on Pinterest and google and saw some really nice ideas!
I started simple just by taping the washi tape in layers onto my cardbase and cut them in little banners.
Surprisingly how easy it was and what a quick and neat result you get!
For this card I used the Beach House Designer washi tape and the colors of the card are based on the colors of the Beach House washi tape, which are Real Red, Crushed Curry and Pool Party. Normally I wouldn't have thought to combine these colors, but they are so cool together! You see I got out of my comfort zone once again! And to go a little further out of the box I grabbed a stampset {For the birds} which I think is soooo cute, but I don't use very often because it requires some coloring, which isn't my strongest point. But hey, practise makes perfect right?!
So I have been playing with my markers and blenderpen and I loved it!
A totally different card you then you might expect from me, but I thought the clean and simple look on this one makes it perfect. To add a little festivity I colored some rhinestones with my blendabilities. So much fun! This way you can match the color of your rhinestone to one of the colors used in your card.

Dit is de Sketch van deze week:

*** This week's Sketch:


Bezoek ook eens mijn collega DT leden van Stampin' and Blogging en laat je verrassen door hetgeen zij voor jou als inspiratie hebben gemaakt:

*** Please feel free to visit my colleague DT members of Stampin' and Blogging and let them surprise you with some more inspiration:

Sandi MacIver - US.  www.stampingwithsandi.com
Amy Koenders - USA – www.stampwithAmyK.com
Michelle Last - UK– www.michellelast.co.uk
Kerstin Kreis - Germany – Scraparound.de
Claire Daly - Australia– www.clairedaly.typepad.com
Marine Wiplier - France– www.marineetstamp.com
Shelagh Freemantle - Canada – www.shelaghfreemantle.com
Patrice Halliday-Larsen - New Zealand – Create with Stamps.co.nz -



Tot Stempels!

*** Till Stampin'!





Photobucket

11 opmerkingen:

stampwithamyk zei

I love your card! The tag is so cute and your Washi Tape looks great. I struggle with how to use it too, thanks for the idea!

Claire zei

Love your card! Your colours and choice of stamp set make it so bright and happy. Love the letterbox on the envelope too. fabulous!

Sandi MacIver zei

aw, this card is so adorable and your coloring is simply amazing!...

Shelagh Freemantle zei

Look at all the cute little extras... so cheerful and love that wash tape. Great job ..hugs from Shelagh.

Patrice zei

Love your card, it is so cute :-) you have mastered colouring, you def need to do that more often.

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! zei

So soft and sweet Caro!! You did an amazing job on this!!

Michelle Last zei

I just love it, it is so bright and cheery! xx

Unknown zei

het kleine tag(je) op je kaart vind ik echt super schattig. Ik heb weer inspiratie opgedaan, dank je wel!

Marine zei

Cute little birds ! And a really nice card my dear friend !

Linda K zei

I little birdie told me...... this is delightful. Made me smile so much. Just love it. It is so cheerful. Thank you for your ideas Caroline.

Eliza Hartnett zei

That is to say, when you look around, your eyes are taking in visual clues that move at a specific rate, which is known as frames per second. You can see how many frames per second, right? The human eye can perceive between 30 and 60 frames per second, according to some scientists. Learn how to How to increase FPS in Apex Legends by reading this guide.

Misschien vindt je deze blogposts ook leuk om te bekijken: